Saturday, August 13, 2011

Today is today.

Watched this today on Blu-ray:


Had a bloody, barbaric, bitchin' time. It's funny that it helped my writing at all, since I happen to be in the middle of a super spiritual chapter.

Also, this is good for writer-type people, I think:


Calm Radio has already helped me immensely in the last two days since I started using it.

The porridge I just ate helped, too. Cuz my belly's full and ready to help me focus.

Look, don't pay attention to all my little nothings up there. The point of this blog is for me to say I've come to a decision. I'm going to go the way of Amanda Hocking and others, and set Moon-Linked, my first book, published in March, at 99 cents for the Kindle and the Nook. What have I really got to lose? Book Two, Moon-Ache, is still on track to be released this Fall some time, and I will be setting it at 99 cents as well. Cuz what's the point if you don't take a few chances in life, right? Our modern world is defined by experimentation.

Not until I wrote it above did I realize that I published in March, which happens to be my main character's name. Funny? Auspicious? Strange? Not worth mentioning? Dunno...

What a boring blog this is. My Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief candle must be calming all the energy right out of me.

Ah, but my black coffee always fights the good fight, never turns down a battle of fatigue, never misses the chance to invade my sleepy system with its caffeine soldiers!

...Caffeine soldiers?

Perhaps I should go do something else now...

xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment