Thursday, January 5, 2012

Best Birthday Present Ever: An Author Interview!

Hey, guys!  Hope you all had a great Holiday season.  I surely did!  I have 4 (yes, 4!) little nephews now, and this was the first Christmas with all of them, so I had a blast.  And champagne + fireworks + kiss @ midnight = pretty magical New Year's Eve:)

Now that we're caught up, here's the news.  As mentioned in my previous blog, I had an interview come out today!  I thought there would be two, but I was wrong about the date for the second one, so I will update this post when it's available.  The one that did come out today was conducted by the Were Vamps Romance Book Review site >read it here< and they also reviewed both books.  Melissa was really great throughout the process, and if you like review sites, you should check it out.  I talk a little about my writing process for Moon-Ache, developing the character of March, how long the series will (probably) be, and what else I'm working on, as well as some other stuff.  Anyway, I had a lot of fun with it and I hope you all enjoy it:)

More Later,
xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment