Sunday, August 26, 2012

An Interview with the Face of March Howe!



I know I've done a "Meet My Cover Model" post in the past, but here's a real live interview with the lovely Kala!

Full Name:

Kala Shea Geers

Hometown:

Longview, Texas

When did you start modeling?

When I was about eight years old.

What got you interested in it?

As a kid, I loved getting dressed up--that kind of spiked my interest.

Besides dressing up, what do you like to do for fun?

I love playing paintball!  Kind of tomboyish, but an awesome stress reliever.

What kind of books do you like to read?

Anything.  But I have to admit, the cover needs to really grab my attention.

What was the last book you read? / What are you reading now?

Okay, I'll admit to it--I'm guilty of reading "Fifty Shades..."  Right now I'm reading "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn.

Any special tips on keeping in shape?

I always make sure I drink at least four bottles of water a day.  But the main thing I tell people is, "Don't treat every day like Thanksgiving."

Life motto?

"Seek the wisdom of the ages but look at the world through the eyes of a child."

What do you think about being the face of March Howe?

I love being able to bring a character to life!  Especially someone with an ever-changing life, like March's.

What do you like most about the character?

The fact that she grows up a little bit with each book is very cool and true to life.  It's a slow process for teens--especially sheltered ones, like March--to mature and learn how to be their own person.  March's growth is very realistic and I love how she just keeps getting stronger and more fearless.

Out of all the were animals that have been introduced in the Lone March series, which one would you most like to be and why?

A were-wolf, of course!  I don't think that needs any explaining.


Thanks, Kala!

Sweetest girl ever--and we had a blast doing the photo shoot yesterday!  Can't wait to show you guys some stuff:)

More soon,

xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment