Thursday, September 5, 2013

Long Time No Blog!

Hey, guys!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted!  A lot has been happening!  Two weddings to prepare for (one of me and my fiance's best friends got married last weekend and my younger sister is getting married in a couple of weeks), plus I hurt my foot and have been slowly recovering for 6(!) weeks now, the first two of which I was more or less confined to the couch.  It was my driving foot, so I had to be driven everywhere (I have to admit, that part was kind of awesome).  Anyway, I'm hobbling now so things are getting back on track.  Lots of writing has been happening too.  I mean lots.  Just completed the 5th draft of Book Six and have been working on...various other projects.  Anyway, I am feeling a lot more comfortable about where the book is and I will go ahead and tell you that little things will be trickling out in the coming weeks.  In fact, I'm kicking things off right here, right now, in this post...

The tagline for Moon-Wake is:

"Will the secrets come to light before she loses herself?"

That's just an amuse-bouche, if you will.  I have a little sneak preview coming very, very soon and I hope you all like it.  It was one of the very first things I wrote for Book Six, over two years ago now.  SO excited to share it with you guys!!

Anyway, that's all for now so stay tuned!

xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment