Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Moon-Swell is Here!

Hooray!  It's official: Moon-Swell is on sale!

I can't believe it!  So there are several options for buying the digital versions.  Simply click on the hyperlinked word below for the platform of your fancy.  It will be in print as well, but I'm still in the proofing stage, reviewing physical copies until I approve of the cover.  We're not quite there yet.  When it is available in print, I will update this post with the links.

As always, the ebook is $0.99 and the paperback will be $8.99.  Hope you enjoy Book 4 and be sure to tell me what you think!






Happy Reading,

xxErin

PS. I seriously cannot believe this day is already here.  I'm extremely proud of Moon-Swell and I personally think it's the best one yet. I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say about it so drop a line below when you're finished reading it, you know, if you want to.

7 comments:

  1. I am so excited. I just bought the ebook from B&N. I am almost ready to just quit my current book to start Moon -Swell. I love this series!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait!!! I am going to start it tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished and it was awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!

    I just finished MOON-SWELL, and I cannot be more excited/impatient for the next book!

    I just KNEW about Jasper, and I still love him! Love, love, LOVE him considerably more than Greyson — and don't think I don't think saying that is blasphemy, because it certainly feels like it!

    I can't wait to find out what happens next!

    xoxox
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  5. When does the next book come out?? I love moon swell and can not wait for the next one. how pong do I have to wait??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, first I must say, I love your books. Recently I have begun to review books. I was wondering if there was a way for me to do that for any of your books. If there is, please look me at:
    anythingandeverything-allie15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, guys! I have limited access to the internet these days because my beloved computer has been in with the doctor:( I'm using a friend's internet right now but I won't have it for long so I just wanted to send a quick thanks. I'm so glad you guys liked Moon-Swell! Thank you so much for your wonderful comments:) Moon-Tide will be out late Spring 2013 but I will be sharing sneak peeks before then so stay tuned!

    Alyssa--I love Jasper best as well--I'm glad to hear someone else say they like him too:)

    Allie--I am def open to you doing reviews; do you have an email I could contact you at (when I get interet access back, which will hopefully be in a couple of days)? We can talk more in depth about it in an email. I love working with bloggers to do reviews/interviews, anything really--it's always a blast so if you want to leave a comment with your email that's fine, otherwise you can start the email chain by contacting me at: expectedperfection@yahoo.com Thanks!

    xxErin

    ReplyDelete