Thursday, February 23, 2012

Meet My Cover Model!

Hi, ladies and gents!

As a small tease for Moon-Burn that really doesn't have anything to do with the content of the book, I'd like to introduce you guys to my wonderful cover model, Kala Geers.  She's done some commercial and TV work, as well as stage and a bunch of print stuff, but you know her as March Howe.  She did both covers for books 1 and 2 and will continue to be my real-life March for the rest of the series.

Kala is so lovely in every respect of the word--beautiful (obviously), polite, sweet, and charmingly demure--but best of all, she's a Texan, like me!  I hand-picked her and I'm so lucky she was available to work with me.

So, the picture below is from the Moon-Burn cover photo shoot, but is not at all the one we're using--in fact, this shot was actually taken between setups.  But even though it's not being used, I didn't want it to go to waste because it's such a beautiful shot, so I thought I'd share it with you guys.  Plus, it's nice to see "March" smiling because, of course, she won't ever be smiling on any of the actual covers.

Ain't she just the prettiest thing you ever did see?

Anyway, that's all for this post, but I do vow to reveal the actual cover for Moon-Burn, when it's available (but no ETA on that yet, sorry).

Happy Thur--oops, it's almost Friday now--Happy Friday:)

xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment