Saturday, February 4, 2012

My New Interview is Out!

It actually went up in the wee hours of the morning, but I haven't been near a computer till now, so sorry it's a little late, but, seeing as it's not a dish of ice cream* that must be eaten right away or it will melt, it's still available and will, as far as I know, always be available.  So read it.  You know, if you want to and stuff.

*This makes two recent posts now where I have used ice cream as a metaphorical tool.  Is my subconscious trying to make me fat?

Here's the link to the interview: Jagged Edge Reviews

The girls at Jagged Edge were super nice and asked some great questions that were a lot of fun to answer.  Hope you have as much fun reading them:)

That's all for now--stay tuned for more Moon-Burn Teasers to come!!

xxErin

No comments:

Post a Comment